by - 9:26 PM

although i'm 99% sure you don't repriocate my feelings
i'm willing to hold onto that 1% hope i have in my heart

hello ; today was random. tried to go P block in morning to practice for my vio exam but guess what ? cause i'm cursed, it was actually kinda impossible due to people walking around& like fixing the practice rooms etc. =="

i bludged in science again& then went to my violin exam ; aka doom. i failed ya know ;D well at least i think so. & yea someone was trying to get my history marks except guess what? i haven't got them yet so there. quit bothering me about it (:
went back to english & teacher checked my draft which i constructed in one hour last night -,- and amazingly she was kinda happy with it .__. she's normally really strict but mehhs i'm kinda missing a paragraph though.


okay you don't need to know about that. anyways let me tell you what happened a few days ago at home . there was this sliding door with the netting & glass which led to the back yard, my dad was outside when he decided to come in & so he opens the netting door & BANG ! he smacks into the glass door bahahah i'm so mean but seriously it was hilarious ; him = ㄟ你還在那笑什麼快來幫我打開門 ! so yea but i couldn't stop laughing meh anywayy blah. today last period angela tried on a kimono ; she looked so pretty (: yea (H)
thats right.



; pennyx

p.s confused about life
pp.s i found out some interesting stuffs today ;)
ppp.s i was gonna upload a sesame theme google but i cbs

You May Also Like

0 comments