by - 9:27 PM

Tell me why you're so hard to forget,
Don't remind me, I'm not over it,
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth,
I'm just a little too not over you.


jealousy is a type of emotion that we all come across at least once a lifetime and i am shamed to admit that i myself frequently experience this. However, this is not a excuse for me to be horrible to everyone i know so the point i'm trying to talk myself into right now is to somehow put a stop to it. Not everything is supposed to go your way and nothing is every perfect in life so i need to learn to deal with it and stop having such bad thoughts. No point in trying to live life the way people like it cause its myself and i've gotta learn to just display what is actually me rather the putting on a mask i think ?

okay there. i tried to council myself. (: farout i sound like such a loser as per usual TT" yea i'm talking to myself; yea so much for people looking up to me & thinking i'm normal but yea i'm a very strange child -smiles- well anyway yea.well this is supposed to be a blog right to vent out crap stuff ? well idno maybe i'm just a loser { quite likely } yea i think i scared my readers away (Y) welllll who cares. anyway today people in our group were throwing bark around at each other :L & today my math class got in trouble by mrs tonez again cause apparently we tricked the relief teacher last lesson & so we did like literally nothing ; well me & yasmin did exercise 1C bahaha but ended up talking. welllll so the teacher started telling the jocks in my class about how 'the other class couldn't convince the relief teacher of the work they were supposed to do so they did almost the whole booklet' yea blah blah -shifty eyes-

hmm i'm gonna go try work on my english again cause i don't think i've been working very hard these days TT" too much things going on & life just passes too fast for me to catch up. sometimes its just impossible to just be in league of everything you want to achieve. lol bahha i'm trying to sound smart but as you can see its fail :L i cbs give up mann. anyways today i resewed the hem of my skirt cause the bottom fold was falling apart ;D -proud face- i shall blog about another topic one day ;D

; pennyx

p.s i dislike people who invade other people's space ; yea
thats right. people need their own space you know ?
okay; that was random. goodbye (:

You May Also Like

0 comments