by - 8:02 PM

i love you

today i got tomato'ed by someone -glares- yea thats right ; thanks for dirty`ing my shirt on the second day of the week = = well anyways. today i talked to an about stuffs & yea ; umm lemme see today was also the SRC party thingyo but i couldn't be bothered going.

& today i got pushed over for no reason -sigh- & almost fell on top of one of my friends yes that sounds really suss but it isn't & yea. pshh in a random mood atm and i don't even sound like myself . i shall try not go on msn too much today. gtg go do english speech wow ; i'm attempting to turn into a nerdd i have achieved the impossible -proudface-

well anyway i failed my history i think TT" beeeeep.
i got like B+ , B+ , A- , A so i think its a B+ overall or an A- but i think B+ farrout mann i'm so stupiddd. should have studied =3=
great i just embarrassed myself & told you guys my mark .___." my fail marks -sigh- yea & proved to you guys i'm not smart at all mate (:

ohh & i almost forgot ; today in math yasmin hardkorely raged at marina cause
she was staring at us :L i kinda felt sorry for marina aka "笑" 花 before; but she's kinda
scary these days .____> so like yea ; yasmin raged at her literally like yea
it was so funny i cracked up badly (:


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments