by - 8:09 PM

i just want to stay with you forever &
watch over everything to make sure you're alright ;

good morning ; today i went to chinese school & i didn't do my homework yet again cause i cbs waking early to do it ;D after we went back home & had lunch thennn i decided to bake peanut butter cookies (H) for the first time & yea friggen hot weather ==" the first batch got a bit burnt sorta but its still edible i guess -smiles- and then yea. pshhhhh


spent the afternoon suddenly reading manga after a long time cause i felt like it (: love berrish bahahah ; anyways also took pictures of RSHS while at chink school cause i was bored hehehe. farout i want to watch new moon + 2010 + cloudy with a chance of meatballs but i can't cause yeah = = that reminds me i need to put new songs on my ipod ;D okay enough craps

NEXT WEEK IS ALTERNATIVE PROGRAM & DREAMWORLD

by the way everyone ; today is:

ELAINE'S OFFICIAL 14TH BIRTHDAY !!!


dear elaine, thanks for being such a wonderful friend , you make me laugh with your retardedness ya know ? but neverthless you are still my best friends amazingly even after i've seen your true form as a mentally incapable child ;D jksjks well anyways thanks for sticking by me and listening to me talk about my life & occasionally councilling me lol um yes i'm trying not to sound corny cause ewww but anyways thanks for being in my life & as my best friend hope you have the best birthday & enjoy being fourteen + mature . hope your love life turns out well & remember i'll always be there if you need me retard (:




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments