つかれるよ。

by - 4:33 PM

I don't love him& I don't know if I ever have or ever will ;
But when I'm with him I can't seem to remember that.

good afternoon children ;

today our debates started by thank goodness i didn't have to do it ;D for once
i'm not cursed .


ihave so many assessments coming up
- jap writing test
- jap speaking test
- science exam {3 chapters}
- math exam
- history debate


TT but at least english is like fully finished so now we're gonna be reading books in the library instead of doing work ;D pleaseeee don't let me fail history -stabs self- i'm gonna fail science ya know ? i use to get A's & now, my first science exam of this sem i got B+ & like i missed half the science QCAT cause i was overseas so that = FAIL IN SCIENCE. okay i shall quit raging now cause i know its boring ;D did you know today in history, one of my debate partners told me
that he has 10 pieces of toast every morning if its fresh bread ? {random fact there} & i we were
talking about gay people "<__<
tommorrow is sandra's birthday !
& elaine is gonna have twins everyone ! { private joke } shh


; pennyx


You May Also Like

0 comments