by - 8:15 PM

There is part of me that wants an answer,
& part of me that doesn't want to know,
Part of you that I'm in love with,
& the part that I'm willing to let go.



got my classes for next year today.

ENG101A ; MAB101F ; JAP101B ; CHM101D ; PHY101C ; ACC101A

& finally i'm in one of elaine's classes , i haven't even been in sunny's classes yet == and i'm literally a loner in so many of my classes . tell me if you're in my class? anyway at lunch break it was pretty hectic -,- & yea a few things blah. hpe was alright played softball , amazingly i can still catch & bat the ball after 2 years. ya know i stayed up last night to finish my english assignment ? yea thats right i actually didn't go on msn&
worked ;D


anyways friggen dunno why these few weeks i cbs doing anything except for a few exceptions when i somehow forced myself to complete my homework but most of the time i cbs .___." i don't listen in science at all literally, i get home & stuff my face, read a book & do nothing cause i cbs. rahh ; i'm gonna fail. that shows i'm NOT a nerd -stares at someone- yea thats right. gonna have to pay for dreamworld soon. have to pay by myself most likely ==" mann life sucks.

stuffs are happening all the time -,- .
farout ; even though i actually nerded for like 2 days for like 3 hours this week i have craploads of stuff to do , mann curse black friday TT"


1. chinese test this saturday & i missed out on a 課文 so yea. haven't done the hw either.
2. haven't done my jap tutor level four practice test for this week
3. english speech tommorrow & cause i'm cursed i'll probs be picked TT"
4. jap test i think ? & i didn't get my textbook/exercise book from teacher


ETC. -sigh- 唉呀 @@

; pennyx

p.s pray i don't die under homework or get chopped by my teachers

You May Also Like

0 comments