by - 9:45 PM

Maybe if I had just looked away that first night you came towards me,
everything would be different
& my heart wouldn't be breaking right now

sometimes life can literally confusing ==" anyways
all the grade 12's graduated today ;D the video was cool & stuffs
at lunch i was contemplating some things. yea thats about it
i realise i'm writing lesser these days probably cause i'm lazy
besides i suppose i am quite boring ? mehhh i saw a kid today too
but i don't really care . (:

anyways took bus home with yasmin &etc. on the
way yasmin was sitting normally on the seat & suddenlyshe leans fowards a bit
then plop! she falls off her seat :L bahahaha it was epic {sorry yasmin} but
anyways i have actually had a worser thing happen to me, on the first
day of high school, i pulled out my chair in form class & sat on the floor by accident =3= embarrassing really but stuff it ;D

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments