by - 9:11 PM

Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name.
Living life without you just wouldnt be the same


こんにちは みなさん (:
well today was boring & i TRIED to work on my english draft in class for the first time but it kinda.. failed cause i was too busy trying to help other people talking and so yea pcl was reading as per usual and after was history. Got my history debate group ; theres amanda& sam ;D overall pretty good team members i suppose & unlike last year we got a easier topic that was actually possible to rebut with -smile- anywayy i was planning to go to library at second break to do english but being the lazy kid i am , i cbs so yea.

hpe was hardkorely tiring cause i said so ;D anyway it was also our last session of soccer YAY -cheers- farout it was the assessment & guess what ? i twisted my arm while i was trying to kick the ball so yes i'm gonna FAIL soccer cause my arm was hurting too bad for me to 'run after the ball' 24/7 ==" psh i would have failed anyway :] at break time things were very interesting -nods- yea . walked to bus stop with yee sum & i was talking to her then good things happened -smiles hardkore-

got home, at lik truckloads of food : sushi & apple & that biofeel thingyo . and then i nerded -proud- yea thats right ; penny chen actually sat down and did her jap tutor homework despite the fact i guessed half of it yea. then dinner time i cbs eating but mother made me drink her 玉米農湯 . psh well anyway then i cleaned the table, started practicing violin but i'm gonna FAIL my exam anyway cause i'm noob & i'm so cursed i twisted my wrist T__T welll enough about that i'm supposed to start my english draft now
cause its due tommorrow >>" i'm so slow...

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments