by - 10:04 PM

I could never comprehend why he loved her so much.
Now I wonder why I had ever loved him.

i failed my chinese test i think (:
anyways today i found out some very interesting things which
i'm not allowed to mention but anyways -smiles- spent the afternoon
stuffing my face & reading i think and then elaine+eric came over to swim, well
we played Bball before swimming { not that we knew how to properly} but just playing
around meh . versing my lil bro & eric. we won 11-5 bahaha nice to know someone shorter than me .

yes thats right guys someone's actually shorter than me. even if he's catching up afterwards we went swimming in my pool & yes. showered . i saw doggy in togs ;) -winkwink- jks. dinner time couldn't be stuffed eating much cause it was dodgy food cause yea besides i was full anyway. thenn watched inkheart & idislike the movie >: shortened version again. jenny+ben came over. blah. talked to jenny about stuffs ;D then they left & now i'm bored.
but anyways good on jenny (Y)
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments