by - 4:49 PM

Gotta pick myself up, where do I start?
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart.

i've finished all my assessments ! except for my jap speaking test but who cares about that ;D i don't really care anymore, just that i'm FREEEEEEEEE . even if i probably failed all my subjects TT" well anyways did my science test.. it was alright except i stuffed up a few questions & didn't have time to check it cause i'm so slow. thenn last period had math test, thank goodness someone saved me & told me the answers for the last one cause like yea well i didn't get it at first but then i looked at it for like 20 seconds & realised i stuffed something up so i fixed it & like got the exact same answers as the person told me ;D seeeee ; most of the time in my thinking questions i always rub out the right answers & like just leave it cause i think its wrong {most of the time i think i'm always guessing how to do it } wow. hopefully i don't fail my math testtttt or science ? or english ? or history ?

getting english marks back tommorrow ; wish me luck . i beg mrs tavio not to mark hardkore again . yee sum thought she failed her science cause she stuffed up 2 questions ! thats not fail ! everyone ; tell her that ! wow i'm even talking asian ==" about SCHOOL WORK & i don't even sound normal? i think i'm ranting cause i'm so happy everything is finished. tommorrow alice is gonna do her debate ; good luck cutie (:

these days some of us feel neglected, its like some part of the world ; actually one person has forgotten all about us. Is it fair that one person may be so caught up in their own attention that they don't notice whats going on around them ?


& here is a dedi for julie ;D
mhmmm ; actually maybe i should've used her face instead ==" pshh oh well
goodbye.
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments