And six months later...

by - 8:00 PM

My formal corsage after six months of careful preservation  :) 

Ah, brings back so many memories. I actually miss highschool, even with all the drama and everything. Oh well, university seems to have brought a few positive things into my life too. No justin, not you. HAHA just kidding, my uni friends are awesome : vic, tam, joon, justin, pk &yoonie. We barely have any asians in the course but we found each other anyway and have been stuck together ever since (cause we have nobody else :') ). Just kidding.  

You know, after all this time of thinking about something and thinking I was over it, I suddenly  thought of you again today. I can't believe it - - Oh well, spending the afternoon watching taiwanese dramas entertained me immensely. Might as well get on with my life. One day, when I get older I swear I'm gonna have this nice apartment that has a city view. I'm also gonna own a cute fluffy cat and a nice sofa I can curl up in with a cup of tea whilst reading a book. Yeah, it's going to happen one day. 

You May Also Like

0 comments