Life in a box

by - 8:29 PM

Hello guys! Long time no see. Sorry about the lack of updates, you probably all know I spent this week writing up two assignments (no doubt because I complained gazillion times already in my previous posts). I'm glad to say that I finally submitted my last one today. WOO!!! Anyway, not that any of you probably care all that much but last weekend my family went out to our favourite restaurant again - Oishi sushi. We have this nasty habit of always eating at the same place over and over again. To think that 'eating out' for used to mean KFC or mcdonalds. I guess we've upgraded over the years HAHAHA. 
While I was doing a tonne of work, my brother was making his gundams -_- he always seems so chill compared to me. I swear I spent half my life stressing in grade eleven and he just comes home everyday and starts gaming or whatever. 

ANYWAY, I'll just stop complaining now. I woke up this morning and somehow felt motivated to make myself a nice breakfast for once. It's so much effort though, since I usually just toss a piece of bread in the toaster and chuck a teabag into a cup along with some hot water and milk. 
 When I finally finished cramming my assignment, I went to meet natalie in the city and we had dinner at little singapore :) 
 We shared this crumbed butter chicken thing. 
 We couldn't karaoke tonight though, since she still has her assignment to do. I'm so envious, she's going off to sydney to attend a med ball with her boyfriend tomorrow whilst I'm stuck in good old chinese school. 

I'm just gonna go and party my head off now. Nah I'm joking, I don't have anybody to party with :') Oh and of course end-semester exams coming up in a few weeks... I'll go find something amusing to do with my time hopefully. 


You May Also Like

0 comments