Post physics relaxation

by - 9:54 PM

Hello everyone :) 
I finished my physics exams today so I went with some friends (vic, pk, tam, justin & joon) to go 'celebrate'. Hahaha, we find so many excuses to go out and eat. Yes, even though we haven't actually finished all our exams we still find the chance to go chill. Cause we're cool. 
 Almost perfect photo, except a tiny bit blurry ): BUT, our first almost complete group photo!!! 

We were thinking of going Nandos for lunch but ended up being attracted into Peony by the sign outside with all the pretty pictures of food. The prices were quite decent though, some rice dishes were even $6.95. 
 Pk is beautiful 
 Victoria's dish looked so good, I fully regretted ordering two small dishes instead of this one. So good relaxing after a exam. On the way we saw a bunch of other people from our cohort heading back to QUT to go to the anatomy lecture or something. How our group rolls=  chill heaps and then major cram together toward assessment period. 
 Tam's Karaage chicken 
 Justin's katsudon which he didn't finish even the half of. What a wasteful child tsktsk.
 My Xiao long bao. They weren't that good though ): didn't compare to 鼎泰豐 (a restaurant I went to in taiwan). There was barely any soup inside and the skin was too thick. Okay i'm so picky. I blame the fact that the first time I tried xiao long bao was at that restaurant, which is famous for them. 
I also ordered avocado sushi, it wasn't all that filling though, since there were only four (yes i can count, the other one was just not in the picture). Actually justin begs to differ, he knows I'm actually really stupid HAHAHA, so does joon because I'm in his prac classes and he witnesses my brain blank moments which happen just a little to often for my liking. 
 Take note guys, justin looks like he's pro and I suppose he is.... so pro he scored a ball for my team and helped us win. HAHAHA. During this time we also discovered Pk has a hidden talent for pool. Seriously, the girl was owning it. Afterwards, we didn't really want to go home so we went to Hazel tea to pig out again. Well more like Tam, justin & I. Victoria and Joon went and bought ice cream from a korean store. 

My coconut milk and red bean thingy... i can't really remember the name. 

Awww aren't they such cuties. I want to kidnap them all ;) 

We still didn't want to go home after this so we went into Myers and sat on a sofa for almost two hours just talking. One of the retail assistants came over after a while to 'adjust the price tag on the sofa'. We got the hint and awkwardly left. HAHA. 

T'was a good day. Now for more procrastinating!!! I think i'm actually starting to enjoy university life properly. I can't imagine going back to high school anymore, all that stress. One thing i'll tell you guys, university exams are SO much straight forward than high school ones and in my opinion, much easier. Keep working hard, high school students! 

Good night :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments