Food frenzy

by - 10:13 PM

Let me show you what my uni life is like......... 
Eating, eating and more eating!!! 
Oh and of course making fun of justin. I'm still enjoying my days without assignments. Met up with so many state high people today (some unintentionally) but so happy :) I went to find jen & somehow bumped into phuong and gracie!! My little seedy children. 

After Jen left phuong kept me company and then we went to find nat to eat dinner. On the way, we bumped into kaido as well so we dragged him along to dinner as well. 
Kaido was deciding on what to order and he so the Takoyaki and thought were were only three. There were five of them in the picture, he just couldn't count. How sad :P 
 Ya, this grandpa with bad eyesight eating takoyaki 
 I realised at about 6:30pm that I didn't have lunch either so I was insanely hungry..... which resulted in this: 
 I didn't end up finishing all the curry & rice :') But it was soooooo good. Considering the weather was so cold today. 

Of course, natalie & I then dragged kaido to karaoke whilst phuong went home :3 We were twenty minutes away from finishing karaoke when nat had to go home. Then I saw julie coming with a bunch of her friends and it was so awkward because they were like ;) why are you two alone. Sighs. Very awkward.  

Anyway, afterwards I found out my bus came 40 minutes later  - - but kaido decided to wait with me/walk around city until it came since if i took the other bus, I'd have to walk through what he called the 'seedy looking path'. Haha thanks kiddo. 

Well goodnight! I'm off to read my lovely books again! 

You May Also Like

0 comments