Fatigue

by - 9:47 PM

 Hi guys,
For some reason I've actually been weirdly tired for the past two days, I wonder why. Its not even the lack of sleep, usually that's not a problem. Oh well. It's been quite cold but I really prefer this weather over that in summer. Finally plucked up the courage to wear jeans (i usually don't like to since I have abnormally short legs (:" ). Well, i guess I can always cheat with wedges. 

This week, I still skipped a few lectures since they were for revision but when I finally turned up to go anatomy, I found out all my friends were wagging to go Noggi :') It was so funny though, since when I turned up to prac, I realised joon was late and the teacher was asking if we knew he was coming. I told her that the last I heard from him was that he was going to eat frozen yoghurt. He came later and the teacher started demanding for some frozen yoghurt and he was so confused. 

Its okay, we went to eat food all together during our four hour break before anatomy the next day. Except... we ended up skipping because it started raining and the weather was so miserable and cold. We finished our last summative online quiz yesterday though, thanks to all my friends I ended up with full marks :') I should really study more.... I'm always asking them for help. Yeah and then I go to eat dinner out with richie & natalie today :P How very contradictory. I bought an egg separator so its more convenient when I make macarons. 
& I saw a backpack on sale for $20  :DDDDD 

Last of all, 
Happy 18th birthday again vic!!! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments