Lion king

by - 11:45 PM

I'm almost finished my anatomy assignment now, I've got 1900 words. So I pretty much just have to write a 300 word reflective paragraph or something. Fingers crossed everything I wrote was right, though I have a strong feeling.... well. Tomorrow I also have an anatomy summative quiz and on friday I have another assignment do. Must. Keep. Going.  

Wish I could just graduate now, immediately get offered a job and start my life as a cat lady. On that note, I must mention that for three days now, there's been this cat that keeps walking around on the grass of the ground level of our apartment. It mews nonstop, not even joking. I'm so tempted to go down and bring it inside so I can feed it. Okay not weird at all. 

Oh and justin showed me something today which I found quite amusing (of course, I'm also a stalker and found it on his instagram as well). 


You May Also Like

0 comments