One good one bad

by - 10:04 PM

Hi guys... today two things happened.
One good one bad. 
Actually you're all probably going to laugh. This morning... I woke up to make breakfast. I was talking to my mum whilst chopping bread, telling her that I 'left my brain in my physics exam' and then I cut my finger (:" It was pretty deep too because I was literally sawing on the bread awoeifn. It was such a great way to start my day and all, along with my 8:00am prac. 

 BUT... it was all worth it when I got my assignment back :) 
The only mark I lost was for "your work provides a vivid and highly engaging response to the topic by using appropriate storytelling writing style for each task." So basically I lost marks because I didn't put pictures in etc. :') 

Anyways, i'm off for tonight. Happy birthday to hannah btw ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments