Hyperactive

by - 10:01 PM

 Red wine macarons, a bit uglier than usual ): 

Today I brought about 25 or so macarons to uni in order to bribe everyone to go to the anatomy lecture tonight instead of skipping :P I still ended up giving them away before the lecture started though. After sitting through four hours worth of lectures, Tam, Vic, Justin, Pk, Joon & I decided a little break was in order. First we accompanied Pk to go see the justice of peace so that she could get this form signed. It took her almost half an hour because the line was so long and so we started taking photos .....

Justin advertising my macarons. 
 Justin finally agreed to let me upload this photo (for the benefit of attracting you all to my macarons, of course you're welcome to take him too). Haha, it looks like he's enjoying the fragrance. Too bad the macarons turned out more ugly than usual. 
 There were paparazzi standing outside the entrance too and they kept swing the cameras at anyone walking by so we ended up facing the other way, staring awkwardly into the distance. 
 HAHAHA 
 I don't know why but I think this looks so cute :') My friends all think I'm a stalker because I like to take pictures of them as well as look at their facebook/instagram/blog. Just have my friends best interests at heart man. Geez. Hahaha okay, just slightly stalkerish. 
 Grill'd for lunch! Justin made me finish most of the chips :\ even though we were meant to be sharing.
 Sitting there like bogans whilst waiting for Joon to finish playing pool with his friends. 
 Awwwws cutie pie ;) She's single guys! 

We successfully dragged justin& joon to karaoke with us. Joon lied, he told me he was bad at karaoke and then goes and starts singing like some k-pop star. Sighs. We finally found someone who could actually sing Gangnam style properly though. 
 Justin was playing around with my camera and he got this hilarious picture of Pk.  
I must say, Pk& Tam really love dancing, it was so funny because Tam kind of got so excited she fell over on the ground at one stage. 
Tam was just a tad high  
Our last song was 'Call me maybe' and then justin started trying to give everyone his go card, telling us it was his number so I took it and hid it so he couldn't sneak home after karaoke HAHA. 

We finished at 6pm (our anatomy lecture starts usually at this time) and we dragged ourselves slowly to QUT and as soon as we got there, we started to feel like sFkipping. We were 1 minute away from our classroom when we all decided to turn back around and go back to city to eat dessert. Omg. LOL. It was also around this time I realised I left my box of macarons somewhere. So sad. 
 Victoria and Tam drinking their beloved coffees 
& eating honey bread

Afterwards I went and bought my brother sour worms on my way home since he texted me to tell me he was craving for them. I'm such a good sister ;) -ignores the fact that he's not supposed to be eating lollies cause he's sick- 

You May Also Like

0 comments