Radiation physics

by - 8:48 PM

Hi guys, I'm meant to be studying right now but I've kind of gotten sick of it for the moment. I still have two lectures to cover but I'm feeling weirdly calm about it (yes even considering my physics exam is tomorrow). I'm going to regret this so bad. 
Oh and I've also been addicted to candy crush for the past few days now. This is so weird, I've never been addicted to games before. Okay probably because I've been stuck on level 29 for ages now. I finally solved it today. Yeah okay, I suck at games and now I sounds like a loser kayyy. I've been borrowing my brother/mother's iPhone alot these days to play candy crush and take photos, I'm starting to see the convenience of owning a smart phone.... now I just need to find a job so I can buy myself one. 

Anyway, today this mysteriously came in the mail ^ my so called 'new cinebuzz card'. So stalkerish man, I just signed up last time so I could use my cinemas gift card and now they access the details I put in to promote more stuff hahaha. Too bad I don't go out to watch movies enough for it to be worth it. I should really make use of it though, since its $6.50 for university students like me. I can't believe I once paid $13.50 for a movie ticket there. 
Okay I should go back to study .... fingers crossed the test won't be too hard. I'm so slack its not even funny. Seriously can't wait till the holidays start. Good luck to anyone else who also has assessments :) Yes, both university and highschool students like us. Hopefully by the time we get a full-time job, life will be heaps better. Good night :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments