back to school

by - 7:10 PM

all i want to do is love you & keep you safe
inside my heart but even that was impossible
well this morning i dragged myself up to go school cause i'd be murdered brutally in my bed
if i didn't so yea i bussed with elaine to school & went to the library, i saw yeesum first & yea she's a happy little kid now -smiles- and then saw sunny, everyone else . then sat in library with phuong & linda while started telling me how smooth my hair was :L i reckon their hair looks cool (H) well anyways saw otherpeople as well who also told me how shiny my hair was lol meh and blah form class, sally wasn't there T___T duuuude she better come tommorrow.
well anyways hpe theory first up, went to J block then apparently it was now in D block = = its about sexual health assignment -sighs- i missed out so much crap ; i'm screwed mate. well religion then history which was ALRIGHT ; talked to alice about random craps , crossed with elaine the gay & sunny the retarded one.
went to SRC, didn't do much ; break time nothing much happened and had english last. apparently we got our other assignment back, according to people my hardkore english teacher from last sem gave 3/4 of my class C+'s & 1/4 B and one guy A+ T_T i knew she would mark hardkore -sigh- she gave me a B overall last sem & i'm like cursed so i have her again . oh well i bet i got C or like D cause i was so lazy. BLAH well took bus with yasmin, natalie, sophiene , zoey. natalie left her elephant on the bus ;) lol well um yea thats it .
well i've decided to make a goal cause i've been really lazy this year
- grow to 160cm
- get 6A's this semester
- catch up on the truckload of work i missed
- stop being a bad person
- get better at badminton
- improve my reaction =3=
- actually do my chink homework
- improve in japanese
- practice violin for once
- practice piano more , at least 2 times a week
- study 3 days before test, not night before
- get in A strings
- well try anyway
- try not to pinch elaine or sunny on the face :L
- help my mother with chores more
- keep my room hardkorely tidy at all times
- stop reading books so much = =
- stop going on msn when i have hw
okay anyways believe it or not, apparently people actually do read this pointless stuff i'm writing ; amazing i know. so i'm sorry if i bored you :L i shall try upload pictures laterr (:
; pennyx
p.s i know you don't give a crap but my camera broke >: -rage-

You May Also Like

0 comments