Litre of tears

by - 6:27 PM

不值得為那些不愛你的人流淚 ;
要愛就要愛那些為你流淚的人



didn't blog yesterday cause i wasn't in the mood.. some things happened but anyways
today i made sponge cake cause i was so bored & my father made me study math -,-
well i feel proud of myself now cause i studied properly for like the first time this semester
(Y) okay i sound like a loserr (: at least i sorta caught up with what i missed when i was overseas
-shifty eyes-

anyways recently the chen family have been watching a jap drama called 一公升的眼淚 { one litre of tears} and surprisingly even my dad was addicted to it probably cause of the hot chicks inside anywayys so this arvo my dad was like:
lets finish watching the drama !

me mother&bro: -eyebrows- my gosh you're actually enjoying watching something other than
discovery channel ?
him : what?
so we end up watching it for the rest of the arvo ; other than me making cake -sighs- my epic
fail cooking ;D but oh well . my mother was crying her head off at the end but i just laughed at the main character's dad cause he always had epic expressions on his face lolol
i swear i have no heart ; yea it was sad but i couldn't cry -sigh- i think
there is something wrong with me :]

i need some new songs for my ipod
any suggestions ? ;D sorry
i know i'm wasting you're time but whateverrr (:









; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments