by - 2:34 PM

ok, i'm blogging again, why ? cause i have no life -sighs-
well actually tbh i don't even feel like blogging lol (: but i shall cause i'm a loserr
moped around for pretty much the whole day while my mother, being the nice person she is
decided to make me new pillow slips & stuff with the extra cloth she had [ she bought it overseas cause it was cheap] lol okay i don't even sound like myself -,- whats wrong with me ?
ohh i know

I'M GOING TO FAIL SCHOOL WHEN I GO BACK T^T
after my stalking research, i gathered that apparently :
- i have a math test soon
- english oral
- history test
- we started soccer in hpe
- i missed the science QCAT test & we just started chemistry
mann i feel pressure ; i'm going to fail badly -sigh- i'm not gonna catch up cause i'm
lazy and stupid and i missed so much noooooo
okay um yea sorry people, if for some weird reason you're sitting here wasting your life reading
this pointless blog & listen to me complain, you can leave now cause its just a load of crap (:
my dad told me to upload pictures of my holiday onto this blog & guess what
i'm not going to cause yea i cbs ;D
this friggen cold better leave me asap or i'm gonna rage
badly. apparently i'm gonna be bashed by three people when i go back to school
elaine, sunny & jenni
:L my best friends cause i didn't go to school on friday lol
if i survive, i'll blog again -shifty eyes-
byee
p.s i cbs uploading any pictures to 'spice' this blog up ;D
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments