can't catch up

by - 6:04 PM

You never promised to stick around, so I don't
know why I expected you to.
Forgive me when I say this, but I love you.


guess what ? i nerded my hpe assignment up to 11:38pm last night just cause i thought it was due
today ; just when i finished i checked the task sheet & turns out its due next week . its great isn't
it {sarcasm} well anyways oh well at least i goaded myself into working (Y)

this morning saw janice ; apparently she went to stradbroke island for MAR and then she was sliding
down some sand dune & like she didn't stop so she hit the rocks ._____. so she's got scratches.
anyways today at break sunny gave me her keys & on it was this little vegetable thingyo & i thought
it looked like a 大白菜 but apparently is a white turnip ; oh well at least Yee Sum agreed with me (:
shhh i know i'm retarded.


mann tommorrow is my history testtesttest. & i'm going to fail ; today we had the talk from the nurse & it was very....點點點 but our class was very mature & decided not to laugh as much
-shifty eyes- had science & were moved to J block -sigh- math last with yasmin the cutie face
and mrs tonez was raging again ; i think i'm going to fail math test. okay i shall stop burdening you guys with my boring crapp .


; pennyx




p.s i'm gonna try nerd hardout this time ;D cause i always procastinate

You May Also Like

0 comments