fail

by - 4:31 PM

有些事物因為珍貴而被喜愛 有些事物則是
因為被愛而顯的那樣珍貴

guess what ? today i failed my english QCAT ; wonderful isn't it
i get mrs tavio the hardkore marker for a semester and thats not enough, i get
her this semester too -sigh- so today i failed my english QCAT T_____T farout

anyways i shall quit raging, today in religion the teacher didn't come , so the rest of us
just spent the whole period sitting around eating, listening to our ipods and i gave linda my
math revision sheet. then we were looking over it and we're like what the heck ? this is so hard
and so we call this guy over to help us & he looks at it after a while , solves half of it before going
HEY this is weird.. i think its wrong :L so the rest of the asians crowd around the table, staring
at the sheet until we realise that its not possible since i think my math teacher stuffed it up
cause she wrote it at like 3am in the morning -,-


speaking of math ; i'm gonna FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL badly man ; i haven't even caught up
and my test is TOMMORROW T_T i think i failed history too + i failed my QCAT so now
i will probably fail all of my subjects. anyways i think i'm raging again ; oops well
anyways i shall upload a few pictures i took in taiwan of food cause i was trying to take
pro shots again :L but it failed







; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments