badminton competition

by - 6:48 PM

between long talks and
the stupid debates we had;
i fell in love with you♥
okay; today was my badminton competition so i didn't go chinese school ;D haha anyways umm it was epic fail..and we didn't get to warm up cause we were late -shakes head- but anywayys um yea.

afterwards me&elaine went to sunny's house where elaine was gonna borrow
one of sunny's black dresses cause she had a violin performance at a wedding
tommorrow (: se how pro she is ? will you share the money with me elaine ? lol anyways and then so they forced me put on a dress as well cause we were all bored -,- ai ya but anyways & yes don't laugh at the last photo
just cause i have the shortest legs >:




i bet you're laughing -sighs- even my friends laughed at me TT 唉呀i shall grow tall one day ; you'll see (H) -shifty eyes- anyways ciao (:

; pennyx


You May Also Like

0 comments