confused about kids

by - 6:20 PM


you make me smile for no reason
you make me feel awkward and shy
but most of all ; you make me love you
when i know i shouldn't be





today i woke up at 6:00am & last night i slept at 11:30 pm -sigh- so anyways i got ready to go
badminton training and bused with elaine to school . played badminton ; wasn't too epic fail but
seriously tiring -yawns- anyway first up had english ; we had to talk about satirical cartoons.

pcl next, followed by my history testt .____. the questions were quite alright but i screwed the
paragraph up -stabs self- i think i repeated myself over and over. so i failed i reckon.
i was supposed to go do the make up listening test for jap at break time but then when i got out
of history, it was already 1:35 so icbs and besides, i'll just use my next listening test as my main
grading. pshh okay that was random.

break time ; people were asking me about the contents of history -looks at certain people-
one of them said they were gonna do the test yesterday but when i was gonna ask them what it was about, they said they weren't gonna tell me ; ends up they didn't do it so now that person
is asking me what its about -stares- but fine fine fine whatever ; good luck to all those people who haven't done it yet ;


i watch from a distance, i don't know
what i should do, sometimes i'm over you
but sometimes you just make me smile at the
most unfunny things.


question 1) why and how did Australia's relationship with Britain change throughout WWII
question 2) what is the Australian POWs main attitude towards the Japanese, their captors?

okay there ; blahh i'm gonna fail history & math & hpe & english & everything ; sorry i know i
complain alot andyes its boring so i shall try shut my face about it ;D hpe last, played epic pingpong with An's class and we were hitting it everyone just like last year but this time it
wasn't as wild -shifty eyes- anyways i also got told something & omgosh i realised it is true, thats scary


mate ; why do i even react like that ; what the heck ? TT"
seriously i didn't know.. sorry blabbing about jibberish again ; ignore me ;D
walked with yee sum to bus stop ; took bus with sophiene, zoe and
etc.

Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath,
my heart starts pounding & I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments