finished

by - 5:11 PM

きみが大好きだよ。あなたは
ぜんぶにとって。
today i did my math test ; people said it was hard & apparently someone cried cause
they didn't finish so i was really scared. did you know i was a good child and finished my jap letter draft + history homework & studied from like 6:40-10:30pm ; i didn't go on msn {not really} that much -proud- well anyways the test was..alright but my brain was reacting slow as per usual during the last bit of the test so i ended up having to rush all the questions -,- epic fail.

friggen beep ; there is now tomato on my school skirt cause of someone -glares- many
people got tomato`ed -sigh- hmm almost badminton competition soon hopefully
i won't fail badly. oh my ; i am addicted to home brand choco chip cookies @@ came back home extremely hungry so i had like 14 cookies -sigh- i'm turning into a pig :L i think i shall not feel too hungry for dinner nows ;D anyways i think i'm talking about crap again.

tommorrow is speech day -stabs self- its gonna take FOREVERRRR well appart from seeing my friends who got academia awards on stage {nerds} kidding ; & hearing my friends sing , it will be hardkorely boring. haha the guys have to wear longs sleeves =)


; pennyx

p.s i'm pretty sure i don't like that kid cause he's weird

pp.s these days people keep coming up to me & measuring their heights
& i discovered even they got growthspurts ._." so now i'm midget = =
`salt&pepper
forever&everrrrrr.






You May Also Like

0 comments