by - 10:05 PM

hello, i've decided that i'm too lazy to blog about my holiday
besides, who wants to hear it anyway blah (: i called elaine the retard today
& she was like OMGOSH WHERE ARE YOU ? me= australia -smiles-
lol she thought i was coming back next week, she makes me crack up i swear ; oh well
anyways i'm talking to myself , why ? cause i'm a loser that has no life & i read my own blog
= = anyways umm i can't be bothered going school tommorrow for a few good reasons
1. i'm sick
2. i'm jetlagged
3. there is early rehearsal tommorrow morning
4. ms mallon will kill me for not practicing
5. also kill me for not getting one book we need
6. i'll fail all the classes
7. the day after is weekends , so why not start on monday
8. i borrowed the book: city of glass off jenny
9. i need to find a school bag since my mother left my country road overseas =3=
sorry elaine&yasmin
see you on monday
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments