by - 9:15 PM

給了多少不重要 重要的是付出了多少愛去給—泰瑞莎修女

sup ;
anyways day was boring so i cbs talking about it ; was helping natalie
do jap at break time & kaido was telling me about the weird 'dream' he had ;
& seriously it really is wacko -,-'' but anyways blahh


badminton competition tommorrow ; kill me now mann T__T i'm gonna epically
fail & cause elaine to lose as well cause of my stupid slow reaction lol
i think i should call this the complaining blogg ; psh anyways. hmmm things
are so weird right now, random moods & thoughts about kids and yea but
mhmmm. afterschool i had jap tutoring RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL JAP -,- but yea thank
goodness my jap tutor is really nice so she didn't chop me for not finishing the jap hw

but now i've got like a crapload of jap hw to do.
teacher= well penny, you're gonna do
the level four test soon so you've gotta learn some new grammar * hands me a pile of papers* me= gaspp* my goshhhh TT her = haha i give enlo this much every week -smiles- me = :L no wonder he always does it at school her= >> oh i see how it is bahaha have fun with it ; you'll be fine penny me= fine fine -looks away-


psh if i survive tommorrow i shall blog.


; pennyx
p.s i asked mrs balfourth about my jap asl results
& she says i HAVE to go on assembly TT faroutt
my life sucks ya know ?

You May Also Like

0 comments