by - 8:02 PM







Dear daniel zhang i'm sorry i forgot to get you a pressie/
couldn't go to QA to give you one and since you want me to dedicate a post to you
well i can't type that much but lets just say hope you had a great birthday & all
your wishes came true. enjoy QA & blah i'm sorry this is a short paragraph but whateverr.
yes you're complaining that i should write a whole post but i can't cause i'm stupid okay ?
happy ? there, a paragraph . happy 16th birthday daniel zhang.


i hate apartments. my life officially sucks ): . discovered this afternnoon after 1 hour of finish my homework that i'm apparently moving to a kelvin grove apartment. yeah, so nice of my parents to tell me now & apparently we're moving in three weeks. oh , now my parents are wondering why i'm upset.

1. its a crappy old looking apartment i haven't even seen in real life, only on pictures
2. my dog now can't even live with me & we have to give it away.
3. leaving behind a perfectly fine house with a swimming pool & park
4. we're moving in 3 weeks
5. everything will be disrupted & my address+phone will change

wow , its a wonder , maybe i'm supposed to be escastic that i'm moving to a crappy apartment . okay i know i'm being grouchy but .......seriously life really sucks for me right now you know ? like normal people i do love my dog & i enjoy taking the bus with friends. yea its fine for my parents cause they have no one to take the bus with & they don't seem to care about the fact that we have to give sugar away. oh and the fact that i happen to hate kelvin grove with a passion. just cause my dad likes a forest in where he lives, doesn't mean i do. amazingly i can go on msn today. maybe cause i asked nicely. but yes.

no japan most likely now & a crappy place to live. wonderful. maybe i'm exaggerating but seriously, wouldn't you feel sad if you had to leave a good place for a crap one & give up something you loved ? from the pictures&dads description, the apartment sounds quite crap so it probably is.

TT..



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments