by - 6:01 PM

okay its a squash court in the picture in the last post, not a bball court xP mistake hahahah sorry well actually i don't even know how to play squash so how am i supposed to know ? oh well. its a pretty good house aye ? well today i might upload pictures of my future 'apartment' thing, i guess its okay i just don't like the location -sigh- oh and by the way, the furniture isn't ours, it was another persons.

lounge with whoever's pro furniture.

bbq area?
the lounge next to the kitchen.


the bathroom.


today i woke up and my parents were telling me to start packing ): i hate moving cause

-its tiring
- most of the time, i don't want to move house
- it takes up alot of your time
- you have to unpack again after you move
- everything in the house is messed up

one of the bedrooms

well at least we haven't started hardkore moving yet -,- couldn't even go life group today cause i had to 'pack' so i kinda just chucked a load of my plushies into a box & packed like 3/4 of my books. TT we're getting closer to moving now. farout , poor sugar againnn. i should stop talking about this over&over again. okay i'll stop :L

the kitchen

so much things to do. i haven't started homework again i think i'm slowly going back to my procastinating self again . well spent the day looking at cameras online cause i seriously need to buy one soon. then maybe i can actually bring my own camera instead of the big fat one my dad has :L


view from the balcony.


the apartment has:
3 bedrooms
one pool for public use
bbq area public use
sauna public use




mother is telling me to go cook dinner again = =" well gtgbyes




; pennyx




















You May Also Like

0 comments