by - 7:59 PM


have you ever watched from a distance
& wondered why it wasn't you having
the happy ending?

my dad is reconsidering letting me go japan TT cause he said its a rip off ; geez man & my mum decides to tell me now that i should help them pay the fee, they could have told me earlier so i could actually find a job & save up. mannn & they're like going overseas in september which equals me being ditched at home.
wishing it were all just a dream.
-sighs- well besides that class was normal ; i love my classes this year, i'm actually not a loner (: well anyways my bros like sitting where we sit -shakes head- he needs to find some friends ! okay he found some today but like still. i shall stop complaining. got a bunch of homework to do , wish me luck TT .
missing you.
afterschool went shopping (: at sunnybank plaza to buy wrapping paper etc. birthdays are coming up !


fiery strength.

; pennyx


p.s my dad decided to show my 'sincerity' in going to japan i have to now go on msn less often & study jap farout = = its not like i'm going to study jap that long anyway & i already took optional class. killing my msn is not good besides i'm already doing homework in the afternoon and not at night anymore . -sigh-
直有我.

You May Also Like

0 comments