by - 10:02 PM

i guess i'm starting to get over the whole moving thing, life is life and i'm sure i'll learn to like it there is just one complication that is still a shadow threatning to engulf my temporary peace, what am i going to to with my dog ?


my old housee ; just look at the walls


sure, if she had a nice home to go to it'd be nice but right now i can't find an owner, i'm not asking you guys to but i'm just typing it down cause its scientifically proven that relieving your problems to something/someone will actually help with your emotions. well actually i just made that up but i'm sure you guys don't really care. half the stuff we own is now in our new 'apartment' and i'm saying, it took heaps of work, sweating our backs off and all in the heat which is why i come to this moment to realise that i have not done my homework. i must catch up.

so little time and so many things to do, i'm surprised i'm not freaking but still . just wishing you guys a happy chinese new year & happy valentines day . i am shamed to say that these days i've been pretty snappy i guess, i need to learn to control myself. my father suggested to me that i should go play basketball ? which is kinda creepy due to the fact that i've never played a proper game in my life & i don't actually know how to play ? plus there is also another problem, i happen to have a height deficiency. lovely.

so i'm supposed to grow tall by playing basketball? i'm not sure if i should join since i'd probably drag the team down with my un-co ness but anyways. you didn't need to know that (: i should go now , cya.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments