by - 6:17 PM

i wish you loved me back,
i wish i wasn't so sad
i wish everything wasn't so bad.

yesterday i slept really late cause i watched a movie on the hard drive thingyo my dad bought, it was called Beowulf, sorta a weird movie and kinda gory but its pretty interesting i guess sorta. well anyways woke up really late and still felt tired, its kinda weird how i get more sleep on school days but feel more tired than i use to be .___.

sugar i miss you ;

or maybe its cause i actually do my hw the minute i get home thats why it kills my braincells :D i like that theory cause then it means i should procastinate more. today i folded the clothes, unpacked the remaining boxes in my room, started my english and started my chem prac. very productive. well it sounds productive but actually i did at the pace of a snail literally. i'm really hungry right now -sigh- well okay you didn't need to know, i just complain alot actually haha. my english sci-fi story isn't even at the climax yet and its already got 1,168 words T-T shows how fail i am but maybe i'll just hack some pieces off it anyway. my story kinda sucks, sorta corny-ish if thats even a word. lol below
is a picture i took a while ago.


cause i love you.

i'm proud of myself, i use to do homework/assignments the night before it was due, this time i actually started 4 days before the due date for english. the question is whether i'll actually work on it till thursday -shiftyeyes- i think i spend way too much time on the computer, i should be more productive and practice violin for once (: maybe, we'll see. i want new bedcovers ; don't want pink sheets right now. okay that was random, if i can be bothered, i shall go change my template .



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments