by - 7:37 PM




HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE SUM (:



please ignore my face & focus on the words&flower only.
thankyou for your cooperation.


today state high was celebrating valentines day , i had orchestra then i went to the library to give yee sum her pressie (: hope she likes it. well anyways jennifer gave us all a packet of cute cookies she made ; she is really good at cooking, thats all i can say haha. Thanks jenni !








natalie's cupcakes.
classes were boring, i think my chem teacher hates me & maybe my jap, idno haha or maybe i'm just {according to elaine } imagining it . well you didn't need to know that but anyways heaps of people got flowers today ! me&elaine went a seranade to paul as a joke cause its a yearly tradition to embarrass him haha nahh jokes but seriously. well elaine got um a 2 flowers & 2 balloons ; popular lady ;) i got two balloons from my best friends , well one was supposed to be a flower but they didn't give it to me ): but then sunny changed it with me hahaha thanks. it would've been hard to carry two balloons on the bus.


today 3 people altogether have saved my balloon :L , two people saved it in the middle of a road .__. once on the way to the bus stop, (traffic lights) & once when i was crossing from my stop to near that fu chen do hua place hahaha. well anyways hope you have a wonderful birthday yee sum & thanks elaine&sunny for getting me balloon/flowers (:


interesting day.



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments