by - 8:05 PM


its almost valentines day ! & yee sum's birthday (:

for some reason today i was sort of hypo ; had a bludge lesson in math watching justine & yasmin make pedo faces at each other , aren't you jealous -smugface- nahh jokes .

its funny how you never notice me , just like
all these matchsticks look the same to you.


english was boring & i was annoying elaine about something -ahem- & then chemistry in which i failed to pick up my books from the locker and couldn't be bothered to go down and get it cause i didn't wanna be late. turns out i am cursed cause on the ONLY day i forget it, we need it & the only day i forgot my exercise book, we write heaps. -sigh- hahaha.


life is full of thorns, but there is always a rose at some stage.

2nd break my bro was being gross .__. & hmmmm signed up for SRC. thats about it :L
afterschool someone retardedly wiped nectarine/peach juice on me =3= . stfu enlo. GROSS.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments