by - 5:27 PM


Didn’t blog in the last few days cause my net was cut off, due to moving haha well anyways I’m at my new apartment now and actually I quite like it ; I guess I overreacted before, I always do you know ? had to say goodbye to sugar though ): but at least I’m happy she belongs to a good owner, they’re a friend of sunny’s and like the parents don ‘t work so they have like ages to look after sugar also the fact that they have a huge garden also helps. I know they’ll treat her well so that’s good, thanks sunny, for introducing us to them ;D
you love her don't you?

Well idno if I should upload pictures of my new apartment, for you stalkers to see nahh I’m joking I’m sure I don’t have stalkers -smile- can’t go to lifegroup right now cause we’re still busing with unpacking -sigh- but I hope they have fun ; I’m stuck at home sick anyways . I wasn’t even sick last year and now its like a;osdinfakw;ei mann well it better get better soon.


you mean everything to me.


You know, on Friday I was taking the bus to my jap teacher’s house for the first time for my lesson and all my mum told me was to get off at ‘Illaweena’ and didn’t specify but anyways afterschool I stupidly gave my mobile to my brother cause he said he needed it ( he was going to our new apartment). So then , on the bus I suddenly realized I needed my mobile to call my teacher to ask her where to get off TT” and Elaine got off, to go tennis while I rode till like somewhere I’ve never been before. It was really scary cause I didn’t know where to get off and then I rode past a stop called ‘illaweena st’ .

yee sum's m&m's


–sigh- there was always people who got of every stop except mine , lol so I rode to grand plaza .___. It was scary it was in logan and I was like panicking cause I’m like a 路痴 so then I asked the busdriver and they told me to take the 150 back.
Got to illaweena st , and I wasn’t even sure if that was my stop, and I waited for like 30 minutes, and near like 5:20, I was ready to go back to elaine’s house cause it was getting a bit creepy, sitting in at a station on the side of a big fat deserted road by myself.

Well then my teacher drove past and found me ; apparently she was at my house waiting for me cause my mum didn’t call her to tell her I was going to her house –sigh- my mum said I was supposed to but I’m pretty sure she didn’t tell me to ? oh well. Sorry for boring you guys with my um consequences of my silly actions hahaha. so glad my net is back today, just today then its gonna be off till thursday. but right now i have netttt *感動*

friggen sick = =" haven't been sick for so long

and now i am, maybe that means i'm gonna grow taller :o -hopeful face-

cause yee sum grew heaps while she was sick (:

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments