by - 5:08 PM


farout you know apparently my brother knows my password for msn ? -sigh- cause i told him my password for something else. well anyways today was alright, class as per usual and by third period i was very nervous for my accounting practice test results cause last time the teacher was 'disappointed' in our class. Well it turns out some miracle happened, i had this really bad feeling cause the teacher was telling us she was disappointed again.

wishing you were there to tell me it will be alright.

but then the teacher comes around going:
who's test is this , they haven't put their name on it.. and they've got full marks.


me: -thinks to self- curse whoever that person is TT not fairr
teacher: who hasn't got their test back yet
me: .___. me .. woops
teacher: then i guess this is yours?

so i have full marks apparently. which is kinda surprising cause i literally guessed heaps of it, those who know me would know i'm pretty stupid (: and i didn't study the night before cause i thought the sheet was useless = = i'm so stupid aye? well anyway english last and we were making up a story for benson.
picture taken on last day with sugar.

main characters name = benson nickname = bob the builder age= 169 sex/gender: not sure but is in a relationship with enlo fears: starbursts and cool kids like us (H) enemies: albert, who is trying to steal enlo away from benson

hahahaha elaine wrote it, she's pro haha. well anyways i need to go nerd now i think i'm failing classes -shiftyeyes- ya know ? more like bludging but anyways. i'm going to do my chem prac now. i dislike my chem teacher ):




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments