by - 10:10 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY !
i finished my math MAP test, it was pretty easy :D ! thank goodness i didn't study for it and waste my time, well it'll be shameful if i fail lol but like everyone else said it was easy too (:

well i did my chem part B&C up to 12:30 last night cause i was doing something else after school and then i had to wake up at 6:20 am this morning to get ready for orchestra -sigh- at least i didn't
wag like some people, -stares at a certain little kid- haha jksjks
i think grade 10 is turning me into a panda :L not that i ever use to sleep early but anyway

-shiftyeyes- my physics teacher is the best ! he can teach and plus he's really funny and nice lol our assignment is due after the holidays whereas other people had to hand it in ages ago hahaha ; i finally got a excellent teacher. oh and when we entered our math classroom ( our new one since we changed teachers) we heard judy calling out.

judy: ENLO, where's enlo??
enlo: uh here.
judy: you do realise this side of the wall is covered w/ your name?
-enlo looks-
enlo: *swears*


LOL it had like heaps of stuff saying like:


 
afterschool i bussed with elaine and she got off for tennis and i went to my jap teacher's house :L finished that and then i went to elaine's house so she could take me to ablaze, then my jap teacher called me so i talked to her in jap and then elaine is like: OMG that is sooooo cool !
me: what? you mean me sounding like retarded?
elaine: YOU SPOKE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, its like i'm white and you're speaking asian.
me: LOL what the heck?
see, don't i have such a hypo retarded bestfriend?
by the way, you know she pedo's veggies?
ablaze was awesome today (: i really liked the sermon :D
; pennyx
p.s going on outing with warrigal friends tommorrow ,
seeing james for the first time in real life?
pp.s its kelly's birthdayyyyyyy ! and nat's on sunday, go to her
party !

You May Also Like

0 comments