by - 4:41 PM

i don't understand this feeling
it feels weird somehow
some say its called love.

downloaded a song yesterday ; love like this - SS501 , its really good (Y) one of the few songs actually liked. anyways today class was boring as per usual, last period in jap we had to talk to the jap student teacher and ask her questions, being me i was so retarded i forgot to remember the questions so i just took my list of questions, walked outside with yasmin and began the interview with her hahah we embarrased ourselves badly.

whatever people say, i am not pro at jap, i actually suck pretty badly especially for someone who actually does tutor :L you know i think i put too much ":L's " it my posts. well anyway afterschool someone shared an umbrella with me ; haha ty , i was sick already so it didn't matter if i got wet but thanks anyways (:

you said forever and i actually believed you.

well took bus home and i put on my dad's earphone/headphones cause mines died ( things keep dying on my these days .__. ) and like my brother said i look like a rebel ;o haha . then met up with dad to get house keys before he went back to QUT. my dad's like OMG jed why aren't u giving ur sis the umbrella ? she's sick you know ! me: uhh thats exactly the point, no reason in giving me the umbrella since i'm already sick right ? ^^ dad: YOU MUST COVER YOUR HEAD, or you'll get worse ! me : -shrugs- so then my dad tried making my bro hold the umbrella over me. but since i'm so tall he found it difficult.

penny: uhh jed, i don't
care if i get wet i'm sick anyways, i'm surprised you're
bothering
jed: well dad might not let me play flyff (his computer
game) if
he sees
i have a lovely brother who loves me so much don't i ? hahaha. well anyways maybe i should get ready to nerd now well at least try to cut down the 2000 word assignment to 1000 TT wish me luck and um chem prac+ might have to actually do my math hw from last week -shiftyeyes-

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments