by - 5:08 PM




today i forgot to bring water so i had a massive headache, i hate my glasses as well, they make my head hurt, actually anything with degrees make my head hurt. okay maybe its just me ? well anyways today i couldn't even think properly haha, kept doing weird things and making mistakes.


Accounting:
i made like 69 mistakes and had to rule a line to cross it out -sigh- i didn't even know what i was doing and to make it worse we moved rooms today into a no aircon room ): but life goes on anyways :L


math:
i literally didn't get what my teacher was saying, all i saw was her mouth moving = = lol see how slow my brain works? or maybe i just cbs looking at the board -shiftyeyes- mann, she randomly starts teaching us today after like what 5 weeks? and she teaches weird too, or maybe its just me hahaha.

physics:
i do not get refractions also cause i did not listen -sigh- well i get a bit, i guess hahaha . playing with lights last time was fun, i like my physics teacher :D he's really nice ! and funny.









abandoned.




elaine:
see i'm pro, the teacher got me to read for him
penny:
no, its just cause you're incapable of anything else.



jokes, hahahaha.

Chemistry:
i hate this subject, cause i dislike the teacher ): seriously, she can't teach!
- she doesn't remember anything she 'attempts' to teach us
- she makes us do exercises in which the exact answers are already in our crappy textbook
- her questions don't make sense, repeated words and its always on her 'word' document
- she forgets to tell us we might have a test next week TT
- she confuses us with grade elevens and teaches us random stuff .__.
- she makes everyone rewrite their prac report if they write the method in present tense
- she only decides to tell us that our essay has a word limit of 400-600 words TODAY and its like due friday.
- she doesn't teach , she makes us take notes which are right out of the textbook or website
- when she makes us take notes, she makes us write repetitive things which have the same meaning.












my halfdead ipod and my dead earphones.



well okay maybe i shouldn't complain cause i'm not that good at explaining things myself hahaa -shiftyeyes-
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments