by - 7:26 PM

it's strange how a single important moment
in one person's life might not even be memorable to
the other.

today i had chinese school and i gave janice her early birthday pressie cause she's gonna be 15 on the 10th of march. haha she's gonna become ooooold (: i think my chinese teacher finds us extremely annoying. and dude she was trying to get us to join some chinese proficiency test thing =3= , so janice told her that i already do jap. and then the teacher asks for my score, and i tell her before the teacher goes: OHHH you only passed by a bit, its average, my son passed too ^^


yup i'm superhuman :D

what the heck , isn't pass like 50% i got more than that somehow but anyways. i am not going to join that whatever test ;D afterwards we went to Jerry&sidney's house ( the people who adopted sugar) , and sugar had this bandana thing on her neck lol, really cute, at least she's having a nice life ya know? glad she's okay, at least not lonely even though sometimes we miss her but she's probably living a better life with them hahaha.




i'm a girl scout (H) !

my dad said we would be staying there to eat pizza for one hour, instead we stayed for five hours, so i was bored and took random photos with my dad's new camera. on the way home we were gonna get nandos, but then my parents were trying to force me and my bro to go buy it. and knowing my bro, he's too lazy and chicken to go buy it himself, so i wasn't gonna go buy it for him again. so i am now currently at home and i cbs eating right now.


:D!

sorry, i rage alot don't i ? i shouldn't, but i do. i seriously need to learn patience
plus forgiveness more. but anyways. ciao for now (:

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments