by - 10:59 PM

you know, i stayed up till like 1:40 am to finish my chem cause i restarted my whole assignment and changed my metal to copper instead of silver since the info is too hard to find. -sigh- and after going hardkore for ages, i realise today that the notes isn't even part of our assessment and most of the marks are based on the essay which i basically just taxed off my notes TT man, all the effort for nothing. see kids? this is why i procastinate. nerding just kills my brain and ends up pointless. haha okay i take that back but anyways.
i friggen tired when i had to wake up early for orchestra, my mum said i looked like a panda hahaha. well anyways during orchestra i felt like going to sleep lol and miss mallon was like telling me to use bigger bows, well i suck at violin anyways why'd she have to put me in the front? and she literally caught every single time i stuffed up. well anyways physics diagnostic test today, it was a bit hardish//easyish even with open books cause my brain was like cotton wool and i couldn't think ahhaha. chem was boring i dislike it. jap was okay, my friends were learning 'te' forms. hahahaha , i hate those. went to music halfway.
epic failed and i made a bet with terry, he said he would ignore me cause i said i was crap at violin so i crossed with jennifer. then at break he comes up and asks me a question . me = HAHAHA you just talked to me, shame. terry= oh man, farout .
fail, well anyways ahem everyone was writing on elaine's diary about -eyebrows- hahahaha and jennifer kinda made up some very ahem funny things. haha elaine should know.
i failed my math diagnostic test, due to stupid chem i couldn't study yesterday , well i could've studied after i finished my assignment at 1:45am but you know, i was too lazy and tired. hahah alice said it was easy -,- but well i'm stupid so i don't think i'll do too well since i spent most of the lesson trying to comprehend the questions, my brain was working so slowly as per usual.
jap lesson afterschool then went to church, today was the ablaze anniversary haha, well anyways stole ernest's laptop and we started playing around with it, its so pretty !
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments