by - 9:00 PM




today was a pretty good day, except that i always embarrass myself in class but thats normal for me i guess cause i'm cursed (: hahaha jokes but anyway i don't know when my math test is cause my teacher hasn't even told us and apparently all math tests are this week so yeah and she hasn't even finished 'teaching' us the chapters we're supposed to do, well actually she doesn't teach us, she just sets us exercises every lesson -sigh- well good luck to me.

maybe i just expected too much of everything.

i'm getting really bad at jap lol, fail well um today my english teacher said he doesn't really care about word limit on my story so i can do 2000 words instead of 1000 yay ! well cause he said he doesn't care about word limit for first assessment :D hehehehhe. in english elaine stole benson's teletubby :L

yay


i was looking through last year's photos, and i realised we all changed so much, like matured
-shiftyeyes- cough* well um i don't really have anything to talk about , sorry.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments