by - 4:13 PM




today it didn't rain ): but at least the sky was grey haha. yes i know i'm weird but i like rain , it has a nice smell and all . okay i'm weird (: other than thattt.


in the morning, me and An realised we didn't have pcl books, thank goodness richie borrowed for us.



penny: here richie, i wanna borrow this
richie: -takes my & An's book-
-borrows-
few seconds later
richie: ohmygosh , i just lost my dignity TT
, gossip girl mannn.


jap: we learnt heaps of craps about time again TT mann i'm so noob at jap -sighs- everytime the teacher asks me something i think i'm always unprepared just at that moment plus i have a slow reaction so it takes me a while to answer. hahah. its always like: me= please don't choose me (inside head) teacher: hmm who should we hear from now.. oh i know , Penny could you please answer this for us?
-sigh- i'm gonna fail the test tommorrow badly cause i suck at time.

teddy we got at 淡水 in taiwan last time (:

pcl: was boring as per usual i dislike PCL with a passion, its a waste of time !

accounting: me & mala were like confused by random transactions and also cause we were scared to make mistakes (which sadly i'm a victim of). hahaha we did it kinda slowly.

lunch time jennnifer was telling us about a biology video she watched and it was gross ! arrgh .__. at least she waited till i finished eating but gross . to her description, it doesn't make me wanna do bio very much. lol.

english: handed in our drafts and the rest of the class fooled around in the pro air con library, we listened to ipods :D and benson locked elaine's computer account cause he's so evil. hahaha.

; pennyx

sunny&elaine are cool mentally challenged little kids that i love :D !

You May Also Like

0 comments