by - 8:16 PM


i tried to let you know my feelings over
and over again ; but nothing ever got through
your pain.

today i went to sunnybank to help clean up australia with ignite and voltage ( my church group), in the middle of picking up rubbish it started pouring , haha see i have bad luck ! well actually i like rain so doesn't matter.
justin kidnapping kenten in a bag :L
after one hour everyone gathered in front of sunnypark haha and i think people were staring at us but oh wells. while it was raining, this guy drove past us and said: hey, is it cleaning up australia day? us= yes :D him: isn't it a bit wet for it? have fun!

lol well our hard work paid off, sunnybank is now way cleaner (: well even if i say so myself but annnnyways we had iceblocks after then everyone went their own ways. me+ elaine and our bros went to sunnybank plaza. everyone got lunch except me cause i couldn't decide whether to buy a snackbox or a cheesburger :L so yea, saw yasmin's bro and we mucked about in the funhouse .
ignite kiddos dancing around (:
then we went to market square wanting to take stickies but no, the shop was like gone? the machines were gone ;o weird so we kinda walked around before i got pudding milktea and then elaine left, me and my brother went back to funhouse. yes thats about my day.

ohhh and i practiced violin today ! see? i'm making a effort towards my new years resolution even though i didn't actually practice that long but at least i tried? -shiftyeyes- hahaha.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments