by - 4:42 PM




today i came home feeling like a failure and then my dad told me i needed to put in more determination, yes i need to work harder and stop feeling sorry for myself.




math;
mr perrot spent the lesson talking about random stuff that we already know and some other irrelevant topics and i spent my lesson studying for physics, well trying to anyway since halfway we got in trouble for 'sleeping' ahem. we got our MAP test back, sadly i got: X, A,X,X for my test A for communication. if only i drew the function table thingyo as well but i didn't cause i was stupid. enlo the nerd got X,X,X,X and A++ for communication T-T am i the only person in the class they didn't draw a function table?




english; didn't get our assignments back like he promised, watched TKAMB , its finally finished -joy- and now we have this monologue assignment ( where you write a speech thingyo about one of the characters and their thoughts then you have to act it out), yeah tried to study for chem but didn't and just watched elaine studying.

chemistry;
my big fat ugly test , well actually everyone had the test which was 9 pages long -sigh- well doublesided anyway. rushed through everything, was panicking, my brain froze , wrote really fast and ugly and killed my test i think .

at break time me&elaine were rushing around trying to get physics questions of enlo cause he was the only one that would tell us since elaine made a deal that she would tell him the chemistry questions. and um jennifer+sunny+an? were umm identifying things to do with elaine's uhh inner clothing and uhhh stuff. -cough- yes and then sunny came up to me and said:

"elaine is a 75B !!" me: .___. what? then i got it , i called her retarded and then she said jenny said so LOL well ahem they were dragging elaine down the eblock stairs ( the dark dodgy way). okay not dodgy but whatever.

physics;
went it panicking, wasn't as hard as i expected but it wasn't super easy either. well some parts were so easy that i think i wrote the wrong thing ( most likely) cause i actually finished the test early-ish and it was 10 pages? yep so i went back, rubbed out heaps of stuff and sat there thinking -sigh- i'm really stupid, i should've studied more instead of procastinating a little yesterday. i bet everyone thought it was easy and got good marks except me but thats my own fault (:

i am now convinced i shall fail accounting, chemistry and physics. but enough on looking back i guess i just need to put more effort and determination, complaining and making excuses for myself isn't gonna do anything. yes quite frankly i know i'm talking to myself which is a bit odd but anyways sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your life.

{ //penny.}

You May Also Like

0 comments