by - 5:15 PM



despite being free now, my dad seems to think that we need to learn more about the world so he's decided to annoy us both (me and my bro) by taking us everywhere he wants which includes going to by prawns = = anyways, last week of chink school ! great , but well lets say my so called 'long weekend' probably isn't going to be all that fun since my dad is kinda pmsing right now for some reason i think .__. and he's saying we have to go watch this caravan car expo tommorrow with him, hopefully not. Haha, i think as i'm getting older i like staying at home more.

yeah, nothing to do, stuck doing nothing & i'm probably not getting A's for my semester report cards this year, I wanna do something fun -sigh- oh well, malaysia next sunday , it better be fun since i'm missing ablaze camp for it ;o oh this afternoon i had dinner at my old homestay's new house (:
anyways my brother bought a pair of converses last time and well, he didn't even wear them since he had another pair but now his feet are too big to fit, so my mum wants us to sell it, anyone interested? i'll post details later if i can be bothered ;D

最近私はひとりかってになったと思う。

was looking through old photos today, kinda sucks the way everything is now, I tend to have a bad habit of looking backwards. Oh well, thats just about my life right now, warrigal fete next saturday guys, pop by and gave a look :D hopefully i can go. On the way home today i saw this cute white little dog hanging its head out of the car window, looked so much like sugar, well yay i get to go visit her on monday , hope she hasn't forgotten us (:







p.s lol my brother made facebook & he wants me to help
him take pictures of himself and edit it hahah

You May Also Like

0 comments