by - 7:51 PM



my plant bloomed more flowers!

Hello readers (: how are you today?
Okay, scratch that I was just trying to change the way I blog since you know, I got fed up with even my own blogging. To summarize today, it was alright. Accidently woke up too late this morning at around 8:20am so my dad was being a nice and dropped me and my brother off at school. Well, you ask why I’m still late so easily even when I’m local ? ( Okay, you didn’t ask but it’s just a figure of speech). Well technically I seem to be taking longer to get ready nowadays because my parents are now there in the morning to make sure I eat ‘healthily’ since according to them I don’t eat breakfast properly if I don’t drink milk - -‘ Well, had a tuna dip + milk, went to school.


Got to school around 9:05am haha, had math first, which I am now convinced that I’m going to fail, English second and I actually spent the period writing a practice essay ! I’m quite amazed with myself, that I bothered, well I suppose it’s also due to the fact that my teacher hasn’t bothered making us practice writing analytical essays. Chemistry…got EEI assignment back, turns out the marks yesterday were wrong; yes my real marks are worse. I hate chemistry, I thought it wasn’t that hard, but since apparently I didn’t ‘explain’ my research more, well you get the point. I’m stupid; well break time consisted of memorizing the Japanese grammar in my book.

the toffee mixture i was boiling.

Physics, Elaine the cavedog was extremely nice to me ;o haha, and well she was doing this because apparently I didn’t feel hungry the whole day even though I didn’t have lunch? Haha, she’s like oh, well I don’t want you to be depressed otherwise you’ll never ever eat again. Lol, thanks retarded child, I'm not starving myself you know, i can't live without food :D


Afterschool I walked a bit with Richie to sakura restaurant before I met my new temporary Japanese tutor, Saya, went to her house, yeah, felt nervous well cause I suck at socializing. Got home, had dinner, parents made me eat eggs and a bit of steak+salmon -sigh- I wanted to eat tofu instead ;o Made toffee for my brother because he said he wanted to eat some. No, I’m not naturally this nice, he offered to wash the dishes for me since it was his punishment from my dad because he behaved badly before anyway haha. I don't really cook as much anymore because it's really hard to use the new stoves in my apartment, miss the one in my old house, its easier to use I suppose. The charred piece of carbon below is the first failed attempt at making this toffee after 1 year, a trialed experiment with the new stove. However, i ended up making the second batch using the electric stove my dad brought back from asia haha (:


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments