by - 8:17 PM






well hello guys, after a long while of not blogging, i'm finally back in australia haha i seem to like cold weather. Well malaysia was fun i guess, we went to two cities, kota kinabalu & kuala lumpur i think (:




wow that doesn't even look like me.


since i didn't blog about warrigal fete on the 19th of june, i'll just dot point it with pictures, i can't be bothered typing it all up, or maybe its probably cause i forgot alot of things -,-

omg so cutee (: {don't kill me nat }


elaine the caveman :D


got report cards ;
physics, A
Chemistry, B
English, A
Math B, A
Accounting, A
Japanese, A

yeah.



haha he had to serve me lunch :L

anyways, my dad seems to insist that i have to 'plan my holidays' like literally schedule what i have to do everyday, what is this? & he's like oh you have to wake up no later than 8:30am -sighs- cause apparently we don't get 'holidays' T_T


janice&anderson (:





















You May Also Like

0 comments